The Colorado State Capitol offers amazing opportunities to learn about Colorado history, become involved in Colorado government and showcase important events in a one-of-a-kind location. Please use the following contacts to inquire further about various services available at the Capitol:
- Tours of the Capitol Please note that the Capitol is closed until further notice. (Updated June 16, 2020)
- Request a flag be flown over the Capitol
- View audio/video broadcasts of legislative proceedings
- Temporary Displays (basement, 2nd and 3rd floors), inquire about availability with both Robin Jones(firstname.lastname@example.org) and Cindi Markwell (email@example.com)
- Souvenirs are available for sale on the first floor, including capitol T-shirts, note cards, holiday ornaments, and a capitol book. Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted.
Capitol Lost and Found
If you have lost an item at the Capitol or another building within the Capitol Complex, please contact the Colorado State Patrol Lost and Found at 303-866-3660.